Below is a collection of images of the Swan Street Studio in action. This building was originally a carriage house build in roughly 1900. Byron Temple turned it into a pottery studio in the 1960’s. Byron then sold it to Pete Miller, a blacksmith, who opened Raven studios in 1989. Katherine bought it from Pete in 1999 and returned it to a pottery studio. It is a wonderful old brick friend that has a great studio charm built by generations of artists.